Reverse Current Check
"Positive closing swing check valve for steam turbine protection"
"Low pressure drop"
- Air operated, spring loaded closing cylinder assures rapid positive closure
- Activated on turbine trip and heater high water level alarm
- Free swinging disc provides responsive movement in flow stream
- Self aligning disc provides tight sealing
- Inclined seat design improves flow characteristics and reducing swing enables valve to
close more quickly
- Valves 14?and larger provided with external lever and counterweight which reduces
pressure drop and stabilizes disc movement in flow stream
- Steam turbine extraction lines (Bled Steam)
- Cold Reheat Line
- 4" - 60" ANSI Class 150, 300, 600 and 900