Back to Check Valve Main Page
Check - Nuclear
"A check valve for emergency cooling systems which can be remotely or manually
exercised and tested"
- Manual lever or air cylinder actuator permits local or remote testing
- Internal lost motion device allows free swing of disc independent of actuator and
- Magnetically tripped switches give positive direct indications of disc position
- High and Low pressure core cooling in Nuclear Power Stations.
- 2 1/2" - 24" ANSI Class 600 - 1500
quotation for valves must use our Inquiry System.
You will not get reply for pricing if just using direct email.
Ask Price of Valves click www.VALVE123.com
(go Step #2)
us for other issues